Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Tree House, Other Half cans ISO: Trillium, Tired Hands, HF, etc.

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MeltedOzark

FT: Tree House, Other Half cans ISO: Trillium, Tired Hands, HF, etc.

Post by MeltedOzark »

IP GTA preferred.

FT
1 Alter Ego canned 12/28
2 Sap canned 12/27

2 DDH Double Mosaic Dream
3 DDH Suparillo
3 DDH Stacks on Stacks
3 DDH Mylar Bags
All canned 12/29 and 12/30

ISO
Any tasty NE style IPA or other great IPA can. Not picky, but would love the breweries listed, or Grimm, Brew Gentlemen, Monkish, Maine Beer Co, different TH or OH, etc. If you have something decent, I will probably go for it. Tried on the Facebook group and got mostly stouts and sours in return.

Not looking for Heady/Focal/Crusher, sorry!

Edit: Also have a can of Even More Jesus and Biscotti Break, and a bottle of Bomb! Not really looking for anything for them, just something I haven't tried before. Anything from the US would work.

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

just bring it all to Barncat and we will work something out :wink:

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

MeltedOzark wrote:IP GTA preferred.

FT
1 Alter Ego canned 12/28
2 Sap canned 12/27

2 DDH Double Mosaic Dream
3 DDH Suparillo
3 DDH Stacks on Stacks
3 DDH Mylar Bags
All canned 12/29 and 12/30

ISO
Any tasty NE style IPA or other great IPA can. Not picky, but would love the breweries listed, or Grimm, Brew Gentlemen, Monkish, Maine Beer Co, different TH or OH, etc. If you have something decent, I will probably go for it. Tried on the Facebook group and got mostly stouts and sours in return.

Not looking for Heady/Focal/Crusher, sorry!

Edit: Also have a can of Even More Jesus and Biscotti Break, and a bottle of Bomb! Not really looking for anything for them, just something I haven't tried before. Anything from the US would work.
Happy to share with great other beers
Reliable Beer Critic

MeltedOzark

Post by MeltedOzark »

matt7215 wrote:just bring it all to Barncat and we will work something out :wink:
Once that double IPA collab becomes available, I'm sure we can reach an agreement 8)