Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brasserie de la Senne Brusseleir

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Urotsukidoji

Brasserie de la Senne Brusseleir

Post by Urotsukidoji »

Hello, bought the last case of Brasserie de la Senne Brusseleir from LCBO.com as I wanted some, but I do not really need all 24. I would trade 12 for any other hard to find beer of comparable value.

They were 4.05 a pop

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/de-la-sen ... pa/266618/

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16320/138906/

I'm in Mississauga if anyone is interested.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

if there's no interest here, you should be able to just return however many you want to any lcbo

portwood

Post by portwood »

easier to just return them.
if within 30 days and you still have the receipt, they will give you cash. Otherwise, a gift card or exchange for some other over-priced liquor
@markhamwhisky

Urotsukidoji

Post by Urotsukidoji »

I still have the bill, but the beer is no longer in the LCBO system, think it would still be ok?

portwood

Post by portwood »

Urotsukidoji wrote:I still have the bill, but the beer is no longer in the LCBO system, think it would still be ok?
yes!
even if not showing up online, the sku will still be valid in their system. The only downside, sometimes, is if they discount an item to clear it, you'll get the last price - not what you paid.

occasionally (single) bottles (I've seen whisky but I'm sure it happens with other liquors) show up in stock that have not been available for years!!!

one of the very few positives of a government liquor monopoly: since they are the ONLY place to buy booze in the province, they can't refuse a return because "you bought it at another store" :lol:
@markhamwhisky