FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Connect with others in the community to make private trades of beer, tickets or other brewing paraphernalia.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

munrets
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:35 pm

FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby munrets » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm not looking for anything crazy - just hoping maybe someone who didn't get any can try it.

Whatcha got?
User avatar
Belgian
Bar Towel Legend
Posts: 9704
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:15 pm
Location: Earth

Just don't offer KBS for anything!

Postby Belgian » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:48 pm

munrets wrote:I'm not looking for anything crazy - just hoping maybe someone who didn't get any can try it.

Whatcha got?


^ not an offer, just an endorsement - it's pouring at the brew pub and it's actually very good.

Digging the 'Woods lately. Quite a brewery when they are fully hitting their stride.
In Beerum Veritas
munrets
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby munrets » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:37 am

Fret not - I would never offer to trade a world-class beer like KBS for fear of being reprimanded for my insolence.
IPA_Lover
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 am
Location: Toronto

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby IPA_Lover » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.
^^^Hop-head ^^^
User avatar
El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Downtown TO / Galapagos Islands
Contact:

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby El Pinguino » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:25 am

IPA_Lover wrote:Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.


Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

I've got a Doppelganger from Treehouse and a Broken Spoke from Alchemist if you want them...let me know how many KBS they're worth.

As for the OP, I've got a Mango Milkshark if you want to trade still.

Yep...I realize this post is 2 months old.
AugustusRex
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby AugustusRex » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:27 am

I'll trade you Wizard Wolf for your Blackberry Milkshark.
IPA_Lover
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 am
Location: Toronto

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby IPA_Lover » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am

El Pinguino wrote:
IPA_Lover wrote:Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.


Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

I've got a Doppelganger from Treehouse and a Broken Spoke from Alchemist if you want them...let me know how many KBS they're worth.

As for the OP, I've got a Mango Milkshark if you want to trade still.

Yep...I realize this post is 2 months old.


PM'd you but not sure the message got through. Let me know.
^^^Hop-head ^^^
atomeyes
Beer Superstar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby atomeyes » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

El Pinguino wrote:Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

as you can imagine, your opinion means little to me.
but you can at least try to be and not slander a man who died recently from cancer.
if this is the kind of person you are, then i guess i'll proudly wear the king douchebag crown.

but please, return to your trade but try not to piss on the still-soft soil of someone who died and who had a huge role in bringing excellent Belgian imports to Ontario, like St Berny, Orval and Rodenbach, to name a few.
thanks
User avatar
El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Downtown TO / Galapagos Islands
Contact:

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby El Pinguino » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:49 am

atomeyes wrote:
El Pinguino wrote:Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

as you can imagine, your opinion means little to me.


Phew!
atomeyes
Beer Superstar
Posts: 2151
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby atomeyes » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 am

El Pinguino wrote:
atomeyes wrote:
El Pinguino wrote:Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

as you can imagine, your opinion means little to me.


Phew!

i'm glad you glossed over me asking you why you'd piss on a man who suddenly and recently died of cancer.
honestly, people in glass houses should just not post on bartowel.
i may be a douchebag but you're a fucking awful human being. so congrats. and good luck with your trades and whatnot.
User avatar
Craig
Seasoned Drinker
Posts: 1660
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby Craig » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 am

Enough. Either figure out how to be nice to each other or I'm going to actually have to start doing some moderating.
User avatar
MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Woolwich, ON
Contact:

Re: FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Postby MatttthewGeorge » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Craig wrote:Enough. Either figure out how to be nice to each other or I'm going to actually have to start doing some moderating.


Slow clap
untappd/tweetbox/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge

Return to “Beer Trading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests