Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Tired Hands; ISO: NE/Vermont IPAs

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

bm87

FT: Tired Hands; ISO: NE/Vermont IPAs

Post by bm87 »

I picked up a couple 750ml bottles of Tired Hands' Individuation: Ilis saison and am looking to try and trade one. I'm mostly interested in stuff from Alchemist, Equilibrium, Tree House, Trillium, Hudson Valley and the like, but make me an offer! This has been bottle conditioned at the brewery for a year, and there was a 2/customer limit, so not easy to get hands on.

Jerk_Store

Post by Jerk_Store »

PM'd