Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Small Asheville Haul.

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MetalHead

Small Asheville Haul.

Post by MetalHead »

Just got back from Asheville. I've got a little bit of surplus I'd be down to trade for something equally interesting. All less than a month old. Some less then 2 weeks from packaging. All tall cans except the wicked week and the surf wax which are 355ml

1x Burial - surf wax 355ml
1x Burial+Other Half - one for me
1x Burial+Other Half - one for you
1x Burial Visions Of A Valkyrie
1x Burial+Fonta Flora Pinnacle of dreams
1x Wicked Weed- Napoleon Complex

ISO anything of equal rarity/interest. Preferably stuff from. Other Half, Industrial arts, Suarez family brewery, Hudson valley brewing, Tree house etc.. Not interested in stuff from Ontario Breweries.
Cheers
Beer, not just for breakfast anymore.