Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO Motley Cru Set 2018

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Coronaeus

ISO Motley Cru Set 2018

Post by Coronaeus »

I am looking to try to get another Motley Cru set from the 2018 release a couple weeks back. I have some US Stouts and Porters and BA stouts from Cycle, Hill Farmstead, Funky Buddha, Allagash, some stuff from Auval, and other things to offer in exchange. If you have an extra set you would like to trade, let me know. In person in Toronto, or Durham, preferably weekdays.

Cheers.

Coronaeus

Post by Coronaeus »

This is closed. Thanks for all the replies.