Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Treehouse stuff ISO: US Treats, Auval

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

jeremyg

FT: Treehouse stuff ISO: US Treats, Auval

Post by jeremyg »

Just got back from treehouse on Sunday with a lil' Tree haul.

Have a few cans of:
Hurricane
Green
Julius
Doppleganger

Looking for Other Half cans, other US treats, not necessarily hoppy stuff. Auval!

Morrish

Post by Morrish »

PMd you

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

Morrish wrote:PMd you
didn't get anything bud

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

i also think you didnt get my email as I have a great idea. You have another email address for me. Lets chat there
Reliable Beer Critic

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

northyorksammy wrote:i also think you didnt get my email as I have a great idea. You have another email address for me. Lets chat there
let's hear it

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

jeremyg wrote:
northyorksammy wrote:i also think you didnt get my email as I have a great idea. You have another email address for me. Lets chat there
let's hear it
shoot me a beer mail as it looks like you did not get mine

private msg sent
Reliable Beer Critic

jeremyg

Post by jeremyg »

hey yall sorry i couldn't back to you, my internet was down. during that time a couple friends came over and drank all my tree :evil:

next time yall