Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: De Dolle Oerbier Reserva

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

D Derry

FT: De Dolle Oerbier Reserva

Post by D Derry »

I just picked up my order from Gleemer. Fabulous beer but I only want a half case (10). So I've got ten to trade. I'd prefer to trade them all to one person. The trade would ideally be, if during the week, in downtown TO; or, if on the weekend, in west end TO. I'd like to trade it for some barley wines and/or quads--some straight Oerbiers as part of the trade would be fine. Please send me a pm if you are interested.

D Derry

Post by D Derry »

The trades offers I'm getting are for less than ten, which is fine, so if people want to trade for just a couple of these, feel free to contact me.