Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: 2 Empty Growlers from Kuhnhenn Brewing

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

devonsleigh

FT: 2 Empty Growlers from Kuhnhenn Brewing

Post by devonsleigh »

I have 2 empty growlers from Kuhnhenn Brewing for trade. Its not worth the drive back to Michigan for me to get a refund and it seems like a great waste if I throw them out.

In addition to holding your favorite home brew, you can also use these as decorative items for your home to add that extra flare, to store loose change, or as a fancy wind instrument.

I only have 2 of these items remaining so if you're interested please let me know what you have available to trade ASAP.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

devonsleigh wrote:...ou can also use these as decorative items for your home to add that extra flare...
You be careful with that flare!
In Beerum Veritas

devonsleigh

Post by devonsleigh »

Last chance before I send these growlers to the brewary in the sky.

Chicks love a man with growlers. There are only 2 left. Hurray while quantities last!