Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: La Buteuse Brassin Spécial

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

uno99

ISO: La Buteuse Brassin Spécial

Post by uno99 »

Hey guys - I know I can get this from Volo, but wanted a bottle or two for the cellar. Anyone have one or two to spare or a source close to Toronto for purchase?

BTW - I'm new here, Uno99 from Beeradvocate and been lurking for awhile. :D

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Welcome, and good luck in the search!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

markaberrant
Seasoned Drinker

Post by markaberrant »

Just curious, what is Volo charging for a bottle? I special ordered a case in the fall, worked out to $21-23/bottle (can't recall offhand).

Jon Walker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Jon Walker »

Doesn't help you much but...it's available at Firefly here in Vancouver for about $26 a bottle.
I don't always piss in a bottle but when I do...I prefer to call it Dos Equis.

uno99

Post by uno99 »

All I'll say publicly about Volo's La Buteuse Brassin Spécial is "very expensive"

Willing to do a trade here with anyone out of province. I also travel Ontario frequently so I may be able to do an in person trade with somone outside the GTA