Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Westy for Dark Lord

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Jan Primus

FT: Westy for Dark Lord

Post by Jan Primus »

Lookin for a bottle or two of Dark Lord. I am willing to trade a bottle of Westy 12 and a bottle of Westy 8 for a bottle of Dark Lord....could do 2 bottles of each (4 in total) for 2 bottles of Dark Lord. Hopefully this is a fair trade offer, I'm kinda out of the loop these days.

KW area, often in Toronto...prefer not to ship.

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

nice to see you posting again Jan!

ill see what i can find

Jan Primus

Post by Jan Primus »

Thanks bro!

uno99

Post by uno99 »

I would say any vintage of Dark lord is probably worth at least 2 westys....

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

... but is it worth a duck?

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

iguenard wrote:... but is it worth a duck?
I would take a Duck Duck Gooze any day over a Dark Lord ;)
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Was this trade ever made? If so does anyone else have DL they'd be willing to trade for a couple Westys?