Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Need someone, Montreal -> Toronto w/ a free trunk

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ritzkiss

Need someone, Montreal -> Toronto w/ a free trunk

Post by ritzkiss »

Looking for someone who doesn't mind picking up and bringing back to Toronto 6 cases of beer I have sitting at a friend's house in Montreal. Hoping someone might be heading that way in the next few months (or is from there, heading to Toronto) and would be willing to bring the beer back.

More than willing to figure out compensation, beer, cash, whatever. Not a typical trade but figured it fit here. Message me!

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

and if you have a REALLY big trunk, i've got a case in quebec that i could probably get relocated to montreal... but i'm in no rush and you should hook up Eric first.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

my wife and i are tentatively going October long weekend.
if you two knuckleheads make it easy for us, we'll pick up your beer.
we usually stay near Parc Frontenac.

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

Let me check in with you - would really appreciate it!

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

A helping hand (trunk) fell through so I thought I would bump this up - anyone heading Montreal -> Toronto in the near future with some extra room?

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

Had a few more helping hands fall through.... anyone in Toronto with plans to be in Montreal in the future?

Happy to recompense with cash or beer.

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

Not that anyone ever checks, but don't forget the limit for inter-provincial beer movement is 24.6L, or about 3 cases. (As I learned recently)

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

Thought I might bump this with Mondial going down... anyone from Toronto heading up that would be willing to help out in a big way?