Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO - Sam Adams Utopias

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

KW1

ISO - Sam Adams Utopias

Post by KW1 »

I'm looking for Sam Adams Utopias. If anyone is able to help a member who has had a disasterous experience, much appreciated. Would purchase or I have a variety of beer styles for trade and some rare options.

Let me know by PM

thx
Last edited by KW1 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

kafercrazy

Post by kafercrazy »

Beeraholic?

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

kafercrazy wrote:Beeraholic?
I just traded my last bottle to another BT'er, it broke in transit. I'm getting another one around Christmas but its going right back to replace the broken bottle. Can't help here.

KW1

Post by KW1 »

Some new product may be coming to y'all. Help an enthusiast who had a bottle die in transport before even trying.

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

mine's coming from Winnipeg. not sure when. you may want to check to see if their 30 bottles sold out.