Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Cantillon & Random Cellar Items FT

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ritzkiss

Cantillon & Random Cellar Items FT

Post by ritzkiss »

Digging through the cellar recently and thought I'd trim it down a bit, trade a few of my extras. Here's what I've got to trade, all have been properly cellared:

Cantillon Mamouche (750ml) - 2011
Driftwood Old Cellar Dweller (650ml) - 2009 (actually, I've also got a whole set (2008-2013) I'd be willing to part with as a whole, as well)
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout (12oz) - 2007, 2008
Fat Cat (from BC) Old Fat Cat Barleywine (650ml) - 2008, 2009

A few things I'm looking for:

Bar Volo Anniversary Sour Blend
Bellwoods special releases I might not have had access to
Amsterdam Double Tempest
Dogfish Head Bitches Brew
Any other sours

Open to considering other offers, not looking for anything too wild but would likely try and go close to $ for $. Looking for an inperson trade, GTA.

Cheers!

jrenihan

Post by jrenihan »

Hi,
I am interested in the Mamouche, as well as the Old Cellar Dweller. I have all of the Bellwoods releases (save the Sour Grandma's Boy), the Amsterdam Double Tempest and should have the TDD Bar Volo beer soon (not arrived yet). Let me know if you want to work something out!
Ren

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

The BCS are definitely gone, the others still up for grabs.