Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Goose Island BCBS 2012 ISO: BCBS Coffee

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

rfrf

FT: Goose Island BCBS 2012 ISO: BCBS Coffee

Post by rfrf »

Hi,

On the off chance someone is after a 2012 BCBS, I'd like to trade one for a BCBS Coffee. Straight bottle swap. (edit: and a double tempest, if that helps)

IP Toronto is preferable.

PM me

Thanks!
Last edited by rfrf on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jprime

Post by jprime »

I think you are going to have to do better than that to get this done.

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

jprime wrote:I think you are going to have to do better than that to get this done.
Agreed. Especially if you're looking to come by this year's Bourbon County Coffee. Friends in Chicago were saying it was harder to come by than Proprietors or Backyard Rye.

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

I got a bottle in Michigan this past weekend. Cost me two KBS won't be trading it though I've never had it and it's been on the wish list for some time. I definitely wouldn't let it go for a single BCBS.

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

liamt07 wrote:
jprime wrote:I think you are going to have to do better than that to get this done.
Agreed. Especially if you're looking to come by this year's Bourbon County Coffee. Friends in Chicago were saying it was harder to come by than Proprietors or Backyard Rye.
Excuse my ignorance :) Throw in a Double Tempest to sweeten the deal, perhaps.

If not, no matter. Glad to finally lay my hands on some BCBS - I found the bottles at a bottle shop in the UK, no less.

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

rfrf wrote: I found the bottles at a bottle shop in the UK, no less.
and we can't get it here, wtf!

rfrf

Post by rfrf »

TheBeeraholic wrote:
Indeed. I was very suprised

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

TheBeeraholic wrote:
You'd be shocked at some of the American craft on the shelves in Europe. When I was in Italy last year, I saw the likes of AleSmith, Kuhnhenn, Jester King, Cigar City, etc. on the shelf in a bottle shop in Rome.