Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Bourbon vanilla dark lord and regular dark lord

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ckoop

FT: Bourbon vanilla dark lord and regular dark lord

Post by ckoop »

Thought I'd throw this out there and see what's around Ontario. I have two regular DLs to trade and a BVDL. I'm not 100% sure if I want to trade the BVDL, but I want to see what's out there and see if there are 4-6 great beers that I'd like to taste or just enjoy this one whale.

Not really interested in anything from Ontario since I can get pretty much anything that i've wanted so far, but let me know what you have because there's stuff that i may have missed.

Things I'd like to find are:

- Hunahpu
- darkness
- bruery stouts
- fresh heady topper
- anything from hill farmstead, but stouts and fresh ipas preferred
- fresh lawsons double sunshine
- black note
- various other limited barrel aged stouts, barley wins, and regular big stouts

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

PM sent.

hammy78

Post by hammy78 »

PM has been sent

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

Closed. Thanks for the interest. Sorry if I didn't reply to everyone, I lost track in the inbox.

I still have one dl left and am looking for either a 4 pack of bells black note or one hunahpa.

ckoop

Post by ckoop »

A couple of my sent messages are stuck in my outbox for some reason, just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't responded (duffs and Ian)

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

ckoop wrote:A couple of my sent messages are stuck in my outbox for some reason, just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't responded (duffs and Ian)
sent messages sit in your outbox until the person reads them, fyi. at least that's how it works on some of these boards anyway.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/