Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Hill Farmstead/Blaugies Le Sarrasin

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MaltyTasker

Hill Farmstead/Blaugies Le Sarrasin

Post by MaltyTasker »

I am going to HF tomorrow and MIGHT be getting an extra of these to trade IP in Toronto (if they don't sell out before I get there).

Will only be in Toronto in early July and have an offer of Boogoop, rare Cantillon of my choice AND BCBS for it, so would have to be a strong offer, but I would be willing to listen to BCBS variants, solid American stouts, Lost Abbey, Bruery, RR, rare loons, fresh top-notch US IPA, FFF, Mikkeller, etc.

Could top up and could add Brother Soigne in the right deal.

Send a message ASAP if interested before finalized elsewhere.

MaltyTasker

Post by MaltyTasker »

Could trade in Montreal or along the way to or from TO as well.

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

I would normally be interested in this, but I don't really want to play this little auction game that you have going one..

Good luck with your quest for a trade.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

Good for you 7 cause there ain't no way you can beat my super huge mega offer ;)

Ian

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

iguenard wrote:Good for you 7 cause there ain't no way you can beat my super huge mega offer ;)

Ian
Knowing that it is you makes me even less interested. In fact, it makes me completely disinterested. I hope you get the bottle Ian.!