Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Volo Zwanze Day 2014 ticket…trade cash, beer….

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mixedup

ISO: Volo Zwanze Day 2014 ticket…trade cash, beer….

Post by mixedup »

Anyone? Will pay cash and beer if I have any you're interested in (and I might! eg. HF, Cantillon).

mixedup

Post by mixedup »

Just looking for one! Anyone?

Also have some limited Alchemist stuff hanging around!

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

mixedup wrote:Just looking for one! Anyone?

Just lineup at 7pm. Doubt anything will sell out by then. I'd bet on anything Cantillon being pricey enough to keep most people at bay/in check.

groulxsome

Post by groulxsome »

liamt07 wrote:
mixedup wrote:Just looking for one! Anyone?

Just lineup at 7pm. Doubt anything will sell out by then. I'd bet on anything Cantillon being pricey enough to keep most people at bay/in check.
Also - I can't remember that well - I feel like they began to let people in a little before seven when ZD people started to leave early (4 hours of sour beers is hard on some). Or maybe it was just that when the doors opened at seven it was a one-in-one-out policy (since they were at capacity). In that case if you wanted to speed up the line you could bribe folks to leave with beer! :lol:

mixedup

Post by mixedup »

Not a bad idea…. ;)