Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: BC Mule ISO: Bellwoods (& ON) Mule

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Lurkaholic

FT: BC Mule ISO: Bellwoods (& ON) Mule

Post by Lurkaholic »

Originally I planned to post this on BA, but decided this is probably the better forum for it.

Frankly, I've enjoyed a number of great Bellwoods beers over the last year, and what with the most recent news of Skeleton Key (and whatever else they are releasing that day) I'd like to take my casual relationship with the brewery to the next level.

I'm looking for a regular ON trading partner with awesome Bellwoods access - somebody who can hit all the special releases, who would be able to put a box together for me over the winter to ship out in spring when the weather's better. Ideally, either 12 or 24 bottles, depending on what comes out. I'm interested in more beer than just bellwoods, but would want the core of the trade to be that - and would be looking for maybe 2 or 3 bottles of their special releases.

In return, I can offer pretty much full BC distro - anything BC releases, plus the various PNW stuff we get such as upright, breakside, commons, ale apothecary, etc. I'll keep you in the loop with upcoming releases, and you let me know what you want. Figure we'll keep it mostly $4$, and if all goes well hopefully this can be a bi-annual thing.

If that sounds like something you're interested in, awesome! I have been in a couple CANBIFs but most of my trade feedback is on TalkBeer. Would prefer somebody with a well established trade rep. Please message either on TB, BA, or here if you're interested.

Cheers!

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

I already have a great regular BC trading partner, otherwise I would jump all over this. For anyone on the fence, Lurkaholic will treat will treat you well :)

billverstein

Post by billverstein »

I'm on it!

Lurkaholic

Post by Lurkaholic »

Thanks everybody! Closing this down.

FEUO

Post by FEUO »

Being a TB'er you know how we all feel about the mentioning of BA. :P

I would have definitely helped you out but sadly I can't hit Bellywoods special releases as easily as most.
Glad this got done.
Cheers!

mtomlins

Post by mtomlins »

Lurk, you ever want some sweet Beau's releases, be sure to let me know!! :wink:

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

mtomlins wrote:Lurk, you ever want some sweet Beau's releases, be sure to let me know!! :wink:
Expect a flood of PMs. lol

mtomlins

Post by mtomlins »

TheSevenDuffs wrote:
mtomlins wrote:Lurk, you ever want some sweet Beau's releases, be sure to let me know!! :wink:
Expect a flood of PMs. lol
I'm gonna have to email Cass because my inbox is still empty...must be broken... :D

Lurkaholic

Post by Lurkaholic »

Wow, you guys sure seem thirsty! Thanks everyone.

As a serious BC beer fanboy, it pains me to admit it, but... I think bellwoods is probably the best overall canadian brewery right now. Very grateful you guys are into sharing it! I've put a few people in touch with a couple BC friends who are also interested in more regular bellwoods access too.

Please shoot me a message if you're ever visiting Vancouver! Would be great to meet some more of you.