Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Free voucher for completing a craft beer survey!

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

matthew_smba

Free voucher for completing a craft beer survey!

Post by matthew_smba »

Hi everyone!

We are a group of MBA students who are looking to collect primary research on the craft beer industry within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

We’d love to hear your thoughts through this online survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SSSCQD6

This survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete, and you will be rewarded with a voucher for a prize upon completion of the survey that is redeemable at a Toronto brewery. The prize is your choice of a keychain, T-shirt, or a gift card to the brewery.

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

I did the survey (Junction is the brewery behind this). I don't mind their beer, but given the amount of choice they don't have anything I'd seek out or go back for a second.