Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Faxe Amber

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Faxe Amber

Post by mintjellie »

1.41/5 rDev -49.5%
look: 2 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.5

Pale copper. Quarter-inch pale beige head is gone as soon as it arrives. No lace. Aroma is faint, giving notes of toast and diacetyl. Insipidly malty with a gentle bready note, followed by buttery and metallic notes. Mildly bitter finish. Light-bodied with somewhat low carbonation. Thin but slightly slick mouthfeel. Swill.
http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/783/11961/

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

You masochist.

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

liamt07 wrote:You masochist.
I finished the whole can!

My only regret is that, since I was buying from an Agency Store, I couldn't get a can of Faxe Strong to complete the trifecta.