Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Redline Brewhouse - Double Clutch

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Hoppy's Tavern

Redline Brewhouse - Double Clutch

Post by Hoppy's Tavern »

Awesome double IPA, if your into tartness/bitter this beer is for you.

Last edited by Hoppy's Tavern on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

Tartness?

Hoppy's Tavern

Post by Hoppy's Tavern »

Tartness?
On the back of the palate you get the sensation of a tart apple, maybe I should of used the term "acidity" for better clarification

ry_kinney

Post by ry_kinney »

Looks delicious! I've only had Clutch and love it. Excited to get a chance to check out the other offerings at the brewery.

CoolB

Post by CoolB »

No need to explain "tartness". It made perfect sense to me and probably most other people as well.
You know what I have in my cellar? Dust, I have dust in my cellar.