Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brewer's Advent Calender 2017

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

Pretty sure that is referring to the full bottle count (just like their case sales). So they really only have 493, which still is a damn lot to have a month after the advent season.

portwood

Post by portwood »

They're just getting an early start on Christmas 2018. Just listed this:
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/brasse ... mu29ainHb0

... should drink nicely in 11 months :lol:
@markhamwhisky

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

ChampionsPrerogative wrote:I see that the LC still has 11000 of these available (!)... hope they try to clear them out at a big discount soon.
I'd put myself through the trouble of drinking another 2017 Advents if they cleared them out for about 50% off. It was so much fun, if many were very simple beers for the cost.
portwood wrote:They're just getting an early start on Christmas 2018. Just listed this:
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/brasse ... mu29ainHb0
How thoughtful of them. Why not have Christmas all winter? I'll just get another tree & figure out how to make egg nogg. This can be done.
In Beerum Veritas

Delaque

Post by Delaque »

ChampionsPrerogative wrote:I see that the LC still has 11000 of these available (!)... hope they try to clear them out at a big discount soon.
At the LCBO in Uptown Waterloo they appear to have broken down the advent calendars and are selling the bottles off as singles for $4.15/ea.