Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Omnipollo beers

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

sofakingdrunk
Bar Fly

Post by sofakingdrunk »

Belgian wrote:The Nebuchadnezzar right now, about three weeks old. Can from the new LC on Spadina and Front. Very good classic IIPA.

This expansive new store in a slightly less useful location also had a number of wines on clearance discount, I saved about 20 bucks on 2 bottles of Bordeaux red. You won't see these discounts online because Ontario. But when the release date eclipses 3 months certain select stores dump the stock, got a St Estephe at about $16-17 off.

The Nebuchadnezzar is fantastic right now. To me, it tastes quite a bit different than I remeber it from last time, but equally as good. I’ve been drinking a lot of this beer lately and will likely continue buying it

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

sofakingdrunk wrote: The Nebuchadnezzar is fantastic right now. To me, it tastes quite a bit different than I remember it from last time, but equally as good. I’ve been drinking a lot of this beer lately and will likely continue buying it.
Agreed. It's likely the best Imperial IPA available in stores right now.
"Bar people do not live as long as vegan joggers. However, they have more fun." - Bruce Elliott

duckdown

Post by duckdown »

Im absolutely loving these, especially the Zodiack