Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Mojo IPA

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Manul

Mojo IPA

Post by Manul »

Brilliant effort from the guys at Rockies Brewing Boulder Colorado. Agressively hopped with Centennial and Amarillo that leads to a 70IBU that is ovious at the first sip, then makes way to a citrusy sweetness that keeps till the end. I just had it on tap at Anam Cara in Boston and loved it.

Zymurgy

Post by Zymurgy »

Peter and I tried this in October at the GABF along with their 'Hazed and Infused'. I thought the Mojo was excellent and bringing it in would guarrantee us an invitation to the local men's station. Peter thought the H&I would be of more interest to the LCBO. Unfortunately, there have been no developments on either.

Geoff.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Esprit2 wrote:I thought the Mojo was excellent and bringing it in would guarrantee us an invitation to the local men's station.
Thoughts in order of rapid succession:
"WTF is a 'men's station??? is that like a private club or something?"
"oh wait... oh! I didn't realize you swung that way... i see... uhm."
<pause>
"Wait... mojo *RADIO*"

Lol. It's past my bed time :oops: