Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Tiverton Bear

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Duct Tape

Post by Duct Tape »

pootz wrote:That's funny....was the decision made by the fans who had their palates violated with Steelback sludge when they were sold in the venue?

Explains why Frank D'Angelo wants to buy/revive the tanked Ottawa CFL francise and call them the Ottawa steelbacks...guess what will be available at the beer kiosks there :roll:
Nope, Steelcrap has never been poured inside the Dome, its poured at the pre-game streetfest on Bremner Blvd, but never has been inside.

As for Ottawa, i felt bad for them when the Gleiberguys got the team again, lord help them if Frank D does!!!
"If the Women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
-------
Please visit www.OHLPhotos.com & http://www.flickr.com/photos/55976115@N00/

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Staying just outside Bayfield for the next couple nights. Open the kitchen cupboards to find a Tiverton Bear pint glass. Ha! I shall enjoy it this immensely this weekend!
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

MatttthewGeorge wrote:Staying just outside Bayfield for the next couple nights. Open the kitchen cupboards to find a Tiverton Bear pint glass. Ha! I shall enjoy it this immensely this weekend!