Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Belhaven St. Andrews Ale on Tap

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JWalter

Belhaven St. Andrews Ale on Tap

Post by JWalter »

Hey Guys - You rate beer folks might want to check this out - I rec'd an email from Premier Brands who are the local distributors of Belhaven, that Belhaven St. Andrews Ale is available on tap at the Shamrock and Thistle at Dundas & Islington. I haven't had it on tap, that I can remember, might be worth checking out - if you play the Subway game and make it out to Islington ;^)
Bored Silly? Check out my blog... http://geeksjournal.blogspot.com

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

In Beerum Veritas

Gedge
Bar Fly

Post by Gedge »

I had this on tap at the British Isles show last year and again last month at The Oxford Arms in London (ON). First time I had it I thought it was a decent creamflow-type beer in the tradition of Caffrey's, Worthington, etc. Last time though I thought it had very little to offer in the flavour department.

Derek
Beer Superstar

Post by Derek »

A good heads-up for a rare treat!

I had it in Bayfield Ontario last fall:
http://www.thealbionhotel.com/pages/gal ... lery2.html

It's a great little beer oasis in the middle of nowhere. It was a nice fall drive, with plenty of little shops for the lady & beers for the boy! :D

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

This beer seems to pop up occasionally at various beer venues in town - older reviews at RateBeer mention people having it at Smokeless and Sarah's, amongst others. I've never had it myself, though, so I may have to go check this place out.

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

Someone should tap the premier guys to see what else they might be able to aquire from the UK