Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Heritage River Keeper

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

toweringpine

Heritage River Keeper

Post by toweringpine »

I was in the Ottawa Valley for a short holiday and had a chance to try some Heritage Premium Lager and River Keeper. I think they are the same recipe and I enjoyed both. The River Keeper supports conservation of the Ottawa River ( my personal playground as a kid ). At least I think it does, I can't find any info on it on the Heritage website nor on the OttawaRiverKeeper.ca website. Does anyone know if a portion of the proceeds support this organization? I wonder how much... I wonder this because the River Keeper was sold in singles for $2.00 each and a sixer of Premium Lager is $12.45. How can the price be lower and still support a charity?

Anyways... try it out if you see it and support a good cause ( I think )