Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Highballer Pumpkin from Grand River

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Milos

Highballer Pumpkin from Grand River

Post by Milos »

we have a decent supply in Chancey Smith's for all of you in the area!!
So many beers and so little time!!

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

You mean a decent supply minus the ones I drank :) Thanks for getting this delicious beer in Milos!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

Bought 12 last week from the brewery - terrific, probably the easiest to tuck away a few of of the current Ontario releases.

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

I thought this one was going to be LCBO listed, but I don't see it in the system. Obviously it would only be limited distro, but I was tempted to order in a case.