Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Wellington Imperial Stout - Toronto BeerFest

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Manul

Post by Manul »

It's been around for a while and fortunately it's still going to be available (in different packaging). For me this was one of the highest quality brews we have at this moment in Ontario. After I sampled it at the beerfest I couldn't help it but go for a second then a third round. Outstanding...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Manul on 2001-08-12 07:34 ]</font>

A
Bar Fly

Post by A »

Tried to find some of this yesterday (to purchase) ... Where can it be found?

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I'll soon be posting a profile of Wellington County on the site...I'll find out its availability from them for the profile.

Manul

Post by Manul »

The guys from Wellington told me it will be available in 650ml bottles in LCBO stores across Toronto in about 3 weeks.