Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LTM Baltic Porter

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

JeffPorter wrote:
andrewrg wrote:For what it's worth, here is a post where the president of LTM said that the Baltic Porter wasn't a great candidate for aging:

http://beeradvocate.com/community/threa ... post-38900

Not saying it won't get better with age, just an FYI.
Interesting. Well, I planned to drink the rest of mine this fall and winter anyway - wish I got in on the Weizenbock order, though...
IMO the imperial weizen is one of their best.

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Anyone know if the BP is coming back to the LCBO?
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Rob2013

Post by Rob2013 »

[quote="MatttthewGeorge"]Anyone know if the BP is coming back to the LCBO?[/quote]

I would like to know this as well - it was one of my favourite beers over the last few years.

PeenSteen
Bar Fly

Post by PeenSteen »

MatttthewGeorge wrote:Anyone know if the BP is coming back to the LCBO?
Yes

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

LTM products for me always capture the memory of wandering bar to bar all over Montreal!
In Beerum Veritas

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

I have one from the last release kicking around my cellar. I'm looking for some Westy!
^^^Hop-head ^^^

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

IPA_Lover wrote:I have one from the last release kicking around my cellar. I'm looking for some Westy!
Good luck with that.