Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Nickel Brook Headstock IPA - Worth a look?

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Brewbert

Nickel Brook Headstock IPA - Worth a look?

Post by Brewbert »

I'm back in Ontario visiting because it's my parents 30 year anniversary and I've planned a pretty big party for them, and I was just checking out the beer scene here in Ontario, and nickel brook has an IPA out at the LCBO now huh?

Is it worth a look? Their stuff has always been so inconsistent to me, it's either drinkable or it's just bleh.

Kish84
Bar Fly

Post by Kish84 »

TwoPint

Post by TwoPint »

I had it in can form for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of Nickel Brook but I'll buy this one again.