Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

LTM Serie Signature Oktoberfest

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

LTM Serie Signature Oktoberfest

Post by mintjellie »

4.05/5 rDev +2.3%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4

Hazy, burnt orange colour, topped by a large beige head. Excellent retention and patchy lace. Aroma is appropriate for the style, with toasted bread, nutty, and floral notes. Simple and clean but inviting. Malt-forward, showing gentle sweetness with toasted bread and nut flavours, followed by lemony and herbal hop notes, and a pronounced bitterness in its short finish. Almost medium-bodied, with a moderate amount of fine carbonation. Smooth and creamy in texture. The mouthfeel on this is great, showing both lightness and richness. A flavourful and easy-drinking export-style marzen that hits all the right notes for the style. Solidly crafted.

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

Had a bottle of this 2 weeks ago, and have to agree. One of the best marzens i have had. looking forward to trying the grand cuvee weizen bock soon. have mine waiting in the fridge.