Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Fuller's Brewer's Reserve #4

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

pootz
Beer Superstar

Fuller's Brewer's Reserve #4

Post by pootz »

Just a heads up for those that may have missed this excellent barreled ale, it's still on LCBO shelves but for some reason it isn't listed in inventory under its proper name - keep an eye out next time you're cruising the gummint dairy bar.
Aventinus rules!

GregClow
Beer Superstar

Post by GregClow »

It's listed as "Fuller's Cask Reserve #4".

Very few bottles left according to online inventory...

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/produ ... ber=334383

Unless it's listed under a second name/sku as well?

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

Didn't take any notes but I really enjoyed the two bottles I had. Very solid English Strong with the oaky-vanilla notes perfectly complimenting the grapey, dark fruit sweetness and rich, full body. A lot of brewers could learn from this deft example of barrel aging.
"Bar people do not live as long as vegan joggers. However, they have more fun." - Bruce Elliott