Cheetah International Brewers

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings here.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

Swordsman

Cheetah International Brewers

Postby Swordsman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:24 pm

My wife bought me a years subscription to a Beer of the Month club back in the spring. In this shipment were two beers from Cheetah International Brewers. One is a Classic Dark Lager and the other is a Premium Mango Lager which I tried yesterday. It was weird and I felt there was a much too pronounced taste of mango in it.

Their website says that they are a Toronto brewery up in the north east end of the city that has been around since 2004 but I have never heard of them. Has anybody else?
A walk of a thousand miles begins with a single step
Derek
Beer Superstar

Postby Derek » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Has Frank D'Angelo expanded from energy drinks to get back into beer?
groulxsome

Postby groulxsome » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Isn't this the brand that's around all the Indian Restaurants in Toronto? Pretty sure they are a ultra discount brand that sells beer at rock bottom prices. What's that other company that does that? Like, so bars in Chinatown can sell $5 pictures of beer?

Got it! It's Amber Brewery (http://amberbrewery.com/) who make "Sun Draught" for Ten Mile Aroma for a $1.75 a bottle. Always surprised these places fall so far under the radar! This is their cost breakdown, though I've never seen 'em anywhere: http://amberbrewery.com/?page_id=121
JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Postby JerCraigs » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:53 pm

They were contracting brewing as of a couple of years ago. GLB or Cool? I can't remember where.

Return to “Beer Reviews”