Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Plan B Beer Works

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

CoolB

Plan B Beer Works

Post by CoolB »

Plan B Beer Works opened in st Catharines on St Paul somewhere around 6 months to a year ago. I finally had a chance to drop in a few weeks back and I've gotta say they make some fantastic beers and the prices are good too. The standout for me was the Mango Milkshake IPA. Not the most hoppy IPA but super drinkable and thirst quenching.

I had 5 beers there and left with a crowler of the milkshake IPA. My Bill was $37.

They had 5 beers on tap and all of them were great. I'd go as far as saying that of anyplace I've gone and tried all the beers available they were the best all around I have probably ever had.

If you're ever in St Catharines and need to wet your whistle give them a try. They are on St Paul near Carlisle.

http://www.planbbeer.ca/
You know what I have in my cellar? Dust, I have dust in my cellar.