Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

for sale: home brewing equipment

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

inertiaboy
Bar Fly

for sale: home brewing equipment

Post by inertiaboy »

We are packing up for a move and it's time to get rid of my home brewing equipment that is sitting in the corner of my garage. I have the following items for sale as a group.

- 2 glass carbouys, 6 gallons
- 2 plastic fermenters
- 2 fermentation locks
- 2 hydrometers
- 2 bottle washers (1 is copper and has oxidized a bit)
- 2 paddles
- 1 length of hose for transfers and bottling
- 1 pail for malt extract
- various little items in the bottom of the pail that may not be of use

Other than the carbouys, the equipment has been wrapped loosely in plastic so is in decent shape though it hasn't been used in about 7 years so the rubber seals might not really be seals anymore. The carbouys are pretty dusty but in good condition. I expect most of the value is in the carboys, the bottle washers, and maybe the hydrometers.

Send me a private message if you are interested in taking a look at the equipment. I'm in the Yonge-Eglinton area.

I was thinking $40 or so for the whole lot.

Steve...