Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Taking a recipe to Fermentations

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Steve Spong

Taking a recipe to Fermentations

Post by Steve Spong »

If I was to take a beer recipe (in this case for one of the Stone Vertical Epics) to a place like Fermentations, would they be able to help me out with the production of said beer? Or am I on my own? I've never tried homebrew, but I want to try with one of the Stone recipes. However, I'm a little daunted by my lack of any experience or knowledge in the nuts n' bolts of brewing my own beer, so a bit of assistance would be a big plus. Also, what would the price range be?
"All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

jkubik

Post by jkubik »

You should call and ask. Each place has a different idea of what "service" they provide.