Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer bottles - free to a good home

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

PierreBiere

Beer bottles - free to a good home

Post by PierreBiere »

If there's anyone out there who wants some 500ml bottles for bottling your home brew I've got a few dozen that I'd like to get rid of. I was saving them for home brewing myself, but have too many and am not doing any brewing anyways. Many have been washed and have had the labels removed. Yours for the taking, but you must pick them up yourself - I live in Oakville.

jaymack

Post by jaymack »

Hi

Oakville here, and a homebrewer too. If the bottles are still avail I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Jay

PierreBiere

Post by PierreBiere »

Hi Jaymack - sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I've been kind of busy lately and not online too much. The bottles are yours if you still want them - I have a few dozen I believe, all 500ml. I'll need some time to get them organized, at which point I'll be able to tell you just how many there are. With any luck I'll get around to doing this this weekend or next? Hope that's ok. I'll contact you to arrange a pick up time.
Peter