Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Corny Kegs & C02

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

jaymack

Corny Kegs & C02

Post by jaymack »

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a set-up? I'd like to at least one batch non-bottle.

Cheers
Jay

thekulman

Post by thekulman »

I just bough a two keg, two tap system from www.kegconnection.com

Brian
Homebrewers Retail
www.homebrewersretail.com
www.homebrewersretail.com - 2 row always $1.10/lb (Canada Malting)
We now carry Wyeast Activator packs, White Labs pitchable vials and 5 Star products.

clasher

Post by clasher »

I've had good luck dealing with these folks, http://www.rcbequip.com/

The shipping to Canada is pricey, I think I paid around 40$ for shipping 4 kegs. I still came out ahead of anything I could find for sale locally, or from an online store in Canada.

They also seemed to have the best prices on all the other sutff you need too, like hoses and disconnects. I'd recommend getting the flare fitting style instead of the barbed fittings.

You could also try your local pepsi bottler and they might have a lead on surplus kegs? Never looked, myself.