Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

another Ontario online supply shop

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

cannondale
Bar Fly

another Ontario online supply shop

Post by cannondale »

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

elproducto

Post by elproducto »

They've been around for about 6 months or so, but I have yet to order from them. In Windsor I think.

fishnerd

Post by fishnerd »

I bought some quick disconnects and gypsum from them a few weeks ago as a trial run.

My only beef is that the disconnects were packed loose with the packing material (lots of fiddly bits of foam to clean out -- having them packed in a baggie would've been better). On the other hand ... it's a Canadian source for a serious timesaver on brew days.

Shipping was fast. No screw-ups. Web site's easy to navigate.

And, FWIW, the quick disconnects are worlds better than the PoS ones from Blichmann. They also have a decent price on 1/2" silicone tubing, way, WAY nicer to work with than vinyl.

elproducto

Post by elproducto »

What shipping method do they use? When I was checking out their site.. it looked like only couriers.