Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New Canadian Homebrew Shop Grand Opening Special 15%off

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Brewers Pantry

New Canadian Homebrew Shop Grand Opening Special 15%off

Post by Brewers Pantry »

http://www.brewerspantry.com is Canada's newest homebrew shop. From now until the New Year we are offering 15% off with coupon code BPCAN.

In the coming weeks/days we are going to be adding liquid yeasts and sanitizing products as well as tons of other stuff.

We have great shipping rates to all provinces in Canada and amazing selection.

Check us out.

Cheers,
Spencer

RayOhm

Post by RayOhm »

great job on the website! very user friendly. best of luck! its always nice to have more homebrew shops open up in Ontario.
I don’t care what the U.N. says, I don’t recognize countries that don’t produce beer.

Brewers Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Hi Guys,

There have been a few changes at http://Brewerspantry.com. We now have Wyeast liquid yeast strains in stock (19 to choose from) and have added bulk sizes for grains and some hops. We have specialty grains available in 5 lb sizes and base grains in 20 lb sizes. We have a few hops available in 1 lb sizes as well.

Also we have added gift certificates just in time for Christmas.

Our 15% off deal is still on until the new year.

Thanks for all the great feedback I've gotten from everyone at Bartowel. I'm pretty new at running a business and running a website so thanks to everyone who contacted me and let me know what works and what doesn't. It is really appreciated.

Cheers,
Spencer

Baulz

Post by Baulz »

Got my first order from Spencer yesterday, worked out great and good prices too. Now I just need to find some spare time to brew...

Brewers Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Baulz wrote:Got my first order from Spencer yesterday, worked out great and good prices too. Now I just need to find some spare time to brew...
Thanks!

Hah - tell me about it, I've got an IPA ready that I've been meaning to bottle for at least a week now. Tis the season I guess.

tateneil

Post by tateneil »

This just made my day. Stuffing my cart full now!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!