Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Brewer's Pantry $8 Flat Rate GTA Saturday Morning delivery

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Brewers Pantry

Brewer's Pantry $8 Flat Rate GTA Saturday Morning delivery

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Hey guys,

For the next two months http://www.BrewersPantry.com is testing out an $8 flat rate Saturday morning delivery service. Have your order delivered to your door Saturday morning in time for your weekend brew day.

This service is only available to addresses in Postal codes that begin with M or L and is only available for orders received before noon on Friday.

Delivery is Guaranteed before 1 pm.

Again, we are just testing this out for the next two months and if it's a popular service we will keep it going year round.

We've also updated our shipping for those of you outside the GTA: We are shipping solely with Canada Post now. Much better rates for the same level of service.

Cheers

Matty D

Post by Matty D »

Sounds promising, especially the cheaper shipping rates. I have placed a few orders through BP and my only complaint is the shipping fee's. Great news, keep up the good work.

Brewers Pantry

Post by Brewers Pantry »

Matty D wrote:Sounds promising, especially the cheaper shipping rates. I have placed a few orders through BP and my only complaint is the shipping fee's. Great news, keep up the good work.
Thanks Matt,

Shipping rates still aren't where I want them but, for now these are the best rates I can get and they are pretty good.

Cheers