Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

First Kegerator Purchase..

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Is it really this easy ?!

Check out this video on YouTube:

I like the idea of building a collar much better than drilling through the top of a mini fridge.

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

TheBeeraholic wrote:Is it really this easy ?!

I like the idea of building a collar much better than drilling through the top of a mini fridge.
it's more work to build a collar than to drill the top of a mini fridge... don't think it even took two hours to convert eric's mini fridge when we did it years back, and i spent days building out my keezer. part of that was that i wanted to make it not look like a freezer and did extra to make it look nice, but it's generally more details to figure out.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/