Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

White Labs Customer Club

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

icemachine
Beer Superstar

White Labs Customer Club

Post by icemachine »

Sweet thing for White labs to do, and will be pretty easy for most homebrewers to get the swag

http://www.whitelabs.com/beer/homebrew_ ... rclub.html

Welcome to the White Labs Customer Club!

We at White Labs created the customer club to reward you, our loyal home brewing customers. As a club member, you can redeem the labels from your empty yeast vials for the items below. You will also receive email newsletters. For a partial archive, click here.

What are the prizes for redeeming vials?
10 vials: Coupon for a FREE Vial
15 vials: BrewMaster: The Craft Beer Game
20 vials: Classic Beer Styles Series Book (choose one) Altbier; Barley Wine; Bavarian Helles; Belgian Ale; Bock; Brown Ale; Continental Pilsner; German Wheat Beer; Kolsch; Mild Ale; Oktoberfest; Pale Ale (2nd Edition); Porter; Scotch Ale; Smoked Beer; and Stouts.
30 vials: White Labs glassware (21 ounce mug)
40 vials: White Labs S/S T-shirt or baseball hat
50 vials: White Labs short sleeve polo shirt (state size)
65 vials: White Labs long sleeve button down shirt
80 vials: White Labs hooded sweatshirt (state size)
5000 vials: Chris White will come to your house, bring the yeast, and brew with you.
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

Swampale

Post by Swampale »

I didn't know they were still doing this. Available up here in the Great White North?

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Well I had no issue signing up for the customer club today with a Canadian address, so I hope I can get the swag. No legalese to suggest otherwise
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole