Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

SOB Bulk Grain Orders

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ritzkiss

SOB Bulk Grain Orders

Post by ritzkiss »

I've heard about the bulk grain orders SOB does and have tried to become a member on their site but they don't seem to ever respond or validate requests. Is there a way to find out when these orders are and/or get in on the bulk buys? Thanks for the help!

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Last one just passed a couple weeks ago, likely won't be another til late summer-early fall. There will be a Hop bulk buy will be soon. I'll ask a mod to approve you
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

Rats, been trying to get on there for a while. Thanks for the help though!

JesseMcG

Post by JesseMcG »

icemachine wrote:Last one just passed a couple weeks ago, likely won't be another til late summer-early fall. There will be a Hop bulk buy will be soon. I'll ask a mod to approve you
Can you do the same for me? :)

jcc

Post by jcc »

I know the mods often get swamped with spam subscription attempts. PM what email you were trying to register with and I'll see if I can get the mods to get you subscribed to the forum.

The next base malt buy will probably be in the summer.

jeremy