Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

15 gallon Ruby Street brewing system for sale

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

nicktbm

15 gallon Ruby Street brewing system for sale

Post by nicktbm »

As it states 15 Gallon Ruby Street system for sale (I'm upgrading to a larger system) I've owned this for just over a year, and it's in excellent condition. You can find all the details here
http://www.rubystreetbrewing.com/tp40/p ... ?ID=299440
My system does come with a second chugger pump and extra ports as well. Asking $3000 delivery can be arranged as well, system is in London.
Currently this is listed at eastern shores in port Huron for $2700 US (plus mich. sales tax plus taxes at the border plus travel and gas, without extra pump or fittings)
PM me for more details and photos.
Thanks

Swampale

Post by Swampale »

Going Pro?
TaxFreeBeerTastesBetter

nicktbm

Post by nicktbm »

Just buying a larger system to allow more people to share on the brewing fun.