Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Toronto's Festival of Beer - Spring - May 20/21

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Toronto's Festival of Beer - Spring - May 20/21

Post by Cass »

Wanted to give a bit of pub to Toronto Beer Festival's Spring Sessions, which is this weekend and one of my fave bands are playing on Saturday, Elliott Brood.

http://beerfestival.ca/spring/

A smaller line up of breweries from the summer one (expected) but probably also a much more reasonable crowd, as the event only runs until 6:30pm.

Some notables include Beau's, Big Rig, GLB, Sawdust and a few more.

I'm in town this weekend as I have my own event on Monday so I'll be checking it out on Saturday & staying for Brood!

Cass