Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Granite Brewery on New Years Eve and New Years Day

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Publican

Granite Brewery on New Years Eve and New Years Day

Post by Publican »

Ron Keefe e-mailed me the menus for both the New Year's Eve and New years Day Buffet.

Here is the New Years Eve menu
New Year’s Eve
At the Granite
All you can eat
Prime Rib Buffet
Bread Rolls, Soup of the Day, Caesar Salad, Pasta Salad, Roasted Red Mini Potatoes, Rice, Garden Vegetables,
Roasted Prime Rib au jus

Grilled Chicken Supreme with a Garlic Mushroom Sauce
Teriyaki Salmon Fillet, Mussels Marinara,
Penne Primavera,
Assorted Cakes and Brownies, Fresh Fruit Platter, Coffee or Tea
6 p.m.—9:30 p.m.
$23.95 plus taxes
Regular menu available, no coupons please.

Here is the New Years Day menu
NEW YEARS DAY
SPECIAL BRUNCH BUFFET
11.30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Soup of the Day, Assorted Bread Rolls, Toast and Bagels, Frittata, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Caesar Salad, Grilled Chicken Breast, Mussels, Hash Browns, Eggs Benedict, Pancakes, French Toast, Sausage, Bacon,

Scrambled Eggs, Home Fries, Assorted
Muffins, Brownies and Fruit Salad, Coffee or Tea, 14.95 plus tax
Regular Menu Available, no coupons please.

Ron did mention that the prices might be $1 higher but i think this is good value considering the food available.

Wish the Granite was open till midnight on New Years Eve but it might be a good start in your new Years Eve celebrations.