Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Witchstock

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

BakaGaijin

Witchstock

Post by BakaGaijin »

Anyone have a spare ticket?!?
:lol:

distr0

Post by distr0 »

how fast did they sell out? i was tied up at 10, jumped on soon after but it was sold out

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

I can only make it to 1 of the sessions, so will be selling 1 ticket closer to the date.
I'll post it on here first for the BT crowd when I know which session I can't make it to....won't know until a few days before the event.

gjkerr

Post by gjkerr »

distr0 wrote:how fast did they sell out? i was tied up at 10, jumped on soon after but it was sold out
They were gone within ten minutes.

beerstodiscover
Bar Fly

Post by beerstodiscover »

I'm looking forward to this big time. Anyone know if we can expect taps or most things in cans/bottles?

todd_the_beer

Post by todd_the_beer »

Same here, missed out by 2 minutes. Looking for 1-2 tickets. Can offer cash and bonus brews.

ScienceKiller

Post by ScienceKiller »

Imagine it is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a spare for session 2? I have 2 tickets already for my wife and I, but bought them forgetting I invited a friend over for the weekend (concert Friday night). If I can't find him a ticket, I'll be selling my pair this week. Will post on here later this week if I have to get rid of them.

DeMarco

Post by DeMarco »

Surprised they haven't released a tap list yet considering it's 3 days away. Maybe it will be all lagers?

gjkerr

Post by gjkerr »

I assume likely the Passionfruit Milkshark that they did in limited release at the Wise Bar event last week, perhaps together with a collab with each participating brewery (or at least those coming from afar), but aside from that, anyone's guess at this point. I can hardly sleep as it is - not sure if knowing the tap and bottle list would make that better or worse :-?

ScienceKiller

Post by ScienceKiller »

Need to get rid of my pair of session 2 tickets. Anyone interested? Will be selling them at the cost I paid from Bellwoods. My only ask is there are some special release beers at the bottle shop and would love to get my hands on them. Would be great if you could pick up an extra of each and an extra glass if they are for sale. I will pay you back cost for the beers. Anyone still need a pair?

gjkerr

Post by gjkerr »

Witchstock exclusive bottle list revealed on Instagram and up on their blog now.

KingGarthur

Post by KingGarthur »

I have an extra ticket to the 4pm-7pm session of Witchstock that I'll sell for face value ($45).

ScienceKiller, not sure if you're still in the market for a 3rd ticket, I see you're trying to sell your 2 already. I tried to send you a private message but it's sitting in my Outbox and I'm not sure if it went though. Let me know if you're still interested.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Messages sit in the outbox until the recipient reads them. So it's been sent, but he hasn't opened it yet.

gjkerr

Post by gjkerr »

100 more tickets to each session going on sale tonight at 8pm ...

BakaGaijin

Post by BakaGaijin »

gjkerr wrote:100 more tickets to each session going on sale tonight at 8pm ...
Where's the beer list?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!?